Personal information is information that on its own, or in combination with other pieces of information, could reasonably allow you to be identified.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE USE
In this section, we explain the different types of personal information that we collect or hold about you, whether we collect that information directly from you or from other sources, and what we use that information for.
1. Whose personal information do we process?
We process personal information about our clients. customers of our clients and individuals who follow our customers on social media, our suppliers and other business contacts, and visitors to our website at http://www.bmbagency.com/.
2. Information we collect directly from you.
- Contact information: yourname, job title, company address, telephone number and email address; your signature if you have signed any documents with us; and the content of any emails or messages you send to us.
- CV information: informationthat you provide to us on your CV if you upload it to our website, including your education and qualification details and your social media handles.
- Tracking data: information we collect automatically from you using cookies and other tracking technologies when you visit our website (please see Cookies below).
3. Information we collect from other sources (such as social media sites).
- Social media profile: your social media handle, name, email address, telephone number and any other personal information that you make publicly available on social media sites.
4. What we use your information for:
- Services: if you are a client or supplier,we use your informationto provide our services to you, or to receive services from you, including billing and account management.
- Sales and marketing: to contact you if you are a prospective customer and to send you marketing and offers relating to our services (unless you have opted out of marketing, or we are otherwise prevented by law from doing so).
- Job applications: if you apply to work with us through our website, we will use the information you provide to consider you for roles.
- Compliance: so that we can ensure our ongoing compliance with any law, rule, legal decision or regulation that we are obliged to comply with.
- Website analytics: to help us understand where our website visitors come from and how they use our website.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We must have a legal basis to process your personal information. In most cases the legal basis will be one of the following:
- to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, for example to provide the Services. Failure to provide this information may prevent or delay the fulfilment of these contractual obligations.
- to meet our legitimate interests, for example to contact prospective clients. When we process personal information to meet our legitimate interests, we put in place robust safeguards to ensure that your privacy is protected and to ensure that our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
What are cookies?: A cookie is a small data file that a website sends to your computer’s web browser while you are viewing a website. We only use tracking-related cookies. These help us to measure site visits and to understand how people use our website. The information we collect does not personally identify any of the visitors to our site.
We’ve listed all the cookies we use in detail below.
Strictly necessary cookies:
ko227_session This cookie is responsible for the session from the content management system (CMS), it keeps the access information open to the databases of content, which makes the site run as efficiently as possible. Expires at the end of the session. N/A
Google Analytics cookies for monitoring web traffic:
_utma – Unique Visitors Google Analytics:
This cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site pertaining to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred. Google Analytics uses the information from this cookie to calculate things like Days and number of Visits. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
__utmb & __utmc Google Analytics:
These two cookies work together to record information about what happened during the current visit or session. Including the ability to tell when a session ends. __utmb takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor enters a site, while __utmc takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves a site. __ _utmb expires at the end of the session.
_utmc waits 30 minutes, and then it expires. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Expiry: 2 Years
Expiry: 24 hours
DSID The Google DoubleClick cookies are used to collect data for targeted advertising.
IDE The Google DoubleClick cookies are used to collect data for targeted advertising.
How to disable cookies: You can set your browser not to accept cookies and you can remove any cookies that are already stored on your browser. The following websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
YouTube and Google performance and advertising cookies as described here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types.
Click here to see how to manage those cookies: https://policies.google.com/technologies/managing
YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your rights: You have certain rights regarding your personal information. These include the following rights to:
- access your personal information
- rectify the information we hold about you
- erase your personal information
- restrict our use of your personal information
- object to our use of your personal information
- receive your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to data portability)
Some of these rights are only available in certain circumstances or only apply to certain information that we hold about you.
How to exercise your rights: Please contact us at the details below. We will contact you if we need additional information from you in order to respond to your request.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Cheil Group companies: BMB is part of a group of companies (Cheil Worldwide, Inc. is the parent company). We work closely with Cheil Worldwide, Inc. and other businesses and companies that fall under the Cheil Group family. We may share certain information with those companies where needed to provide client services, or for internal reporting.
Third party service providers: We use third parties to help us carry out our business operations, and they may process your information on our behalf. Examples include: web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, payment processors, customer relationship management software providers, electronic network administrators, and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants.
Legal obligations: Sometimes, we may be under a duty to disclose or share your information to law enforcement agencies, courts, regulators and government authorities to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our clients, or others.
TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION OVERSEAS
We are part of an international group of companies. We also work with third party service providers in different countries (for example, web hosting and software-as-a-service providers). Therefore, your information may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) and stored, or processed in other countries, as part of our business operations.
To ensure that your data is adequately protected when it is transferred, we have put in place appropriate safeguards (generally, either the Standard Contractual Clauses or the EU-US Privacy Shield) that comply with the law on data transfers. For more information on the appropriate safeguards in place, please contact us at the details below.
SECURITY AND RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Security: We implement technical and organisational security measures to protect your information against misuse, loss, unauthorised access, and disclosure. We regularly review and update our security measures.
Retaining your information: We only retain your information for as long as we need it to provide our Services to you, or as long as is required under our contract with you, or as long as we are obliged to keep it to comply with laws or regulations.
CONTACT AND COMPLAINTS
Contact us: If you would like to contact us to discuss the way in which your personal data is used, please contact email@example.com.
Complaints: We will always do our best toanswer your questionsabout how we use your data. However, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner, which is the UK’s data protection authority. You can find contact details here: https://ico.org.uk.